Make 5 Bottles of delicious Gingerbread Herbal Syrup. Each packet makes 500 ML of syrup, with the addition of 2 cups of filtered water and 2 cups brown sugar (or your desired sweetener). Includes a re-usable embroidered mesh bag for straining herbs with ease.
Each resealable packet of Gingerbread Syrup ingredients includes five perfectly portioned packages of our delicious Gingerbread Syrup herbal blend to handcraft 5 bottles of syrup!
Gift your finished masterpiece to your favorite person or add your homemade syrup to your morning cup o’ joe, to a warm glass of milk, your favorite cocktail, eggnog, pancakes or baked goodie.
How it Works:
- Bring 2 cups of filtered water to a boil.
- Add one package of Gingerbread Spices and cover.
- Simmer the spices for about 1 hour and enjoy the aromatic holiday essence as it fills your home.
- Strain out the herbs and stir in 2 cups of your favorite sweetener (we like dark brown sugar) until it has dissolved.
- Store your syrup in an empty bottle with a lid and pop it in the fridge.
How to Enjoy Your Homemade Gingerbread Syrup
Add one ounce to an 8 ounce cup of…
- Coffee with a splash of cream or oat milk.
- warm milk (add an ounce of Rum for Adult sippin’).
- Hot Apple Cider.
– Or –
- Drizzle over a fluffy stack of pancakes.
- Add it to your Pumpkin or Apple Pie recipe.
- Glaze your Holiday Ham.
- Present someone you love with a homemade gift from the heart.