Brew up one gallon of your very own alcoholic (or not*) Root Beer! Crafted using only all natural ingredients, your home brewed Root Beer will be free of food coloring, artificial flavoring or unwanted preservatives. In as little as 24 hours, you can fill your fridge with delicious old fashioned Root Beer made just the way they did it back in the late 1800’s.
The Non-Alcoholic* Root Beer Brewing Kit Includes:
- BREW-IN-BAG: All the ingredients needed for one gallon of Root Beer including: Organic Cane Sugar, Sarsaparilla Root, Wintergreen Leaf, Birch Bark, Anise Star Pod, Licorice Root, Spikenard Root, dark Roasted Malted Barley, and Vanilla Bean Powder
- Eight P.E.T. (pressure rated plastic bottles)
- Racking cane & siphon hose.
- A packet of no-rinse brewing cleanser.
- High-end, Vegan-friendly Ale Yeast (ABV 0-10%) – Makes 4 Gallons
- Re-usable, embroidered mesh brewing bag.
- Printed & digital instructions.
- Cocktail recipes.
* The addition of Ale Yeast can produce alcohol, we do not recommend this kit for anyone under 21 years of age. The recipe will produce an amount of alcohol which is legally considered non-alcoholic.