Copper Mule Mug
Handcrafted in India, Bootleg Botanicals copper mule mugs are forged from 100% solid copper and feature a thumb rest brass handle. Each mug holds up to 16 fluid ounces of liquid.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Keep your favorite Mule Cocktails ice cold and enjoy sipping in style!
Finished with an antiqued patina, each Bootleg Botanicals copper Mule Mug is hand forged with a 100% solid copper body and solid brass handle. The exterior of your copper mule mug is coated to maintain its beautiful antique finish for years to come. We left the interior of the mug has been uncoated so that each mug individually will age naturally with use.
These beautiful solid copper Mule mugs feature:
- Solid metal construction. 100% hammered copper body with solid brass forged handle
- Handy thumb hold handle helps stabilize the mug as you sip your cocktail
- Vintage inspired emblem acid etched into the mug
- Antique finish with clear protective coating on the exterior to help maintain the appearance
- Natural copper interior without coating
- Measures: 5″ wide (to the outer-most point of the handle), mug body is 3-1/2″ in diameter, stands 4″ high
- Sturdy look and feel
- Weighs: 7.4 ounces
- Holds up to 16 ounces of liquid
- Handcrafted in India
To maintain the look of your copper mug, please hand wash it only with soap and water. Prolonged exposure to liquid and acidic elements could patina the interior of the mug more quickly.
|Dimensions||3.8 × 4.7 × 4.1 in|