DIY Ginger Beer Making Kit
Handcraft your very own batch of alcoholic* Ginger Beer with this handy DIY home brewing kit.
Bootleg Botanicals DIY Ginger Beer Making Kit includes all natural and organic ingredients and the basic brewing supplies needed to make up to 1 gallon of Ginger Beer in about a week.
*Instructions for making alcoholic or non-alcoholic Ginger Beer included.
|Categories:||DIY Home Brewing, Kits|
|Tags:||alcoholic, home brew kit|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The DIY Ginger Beer Making Kit Includes:
- A decorated, one gallon glass fermentation jug
- LCD adhesive brewing thermometer
- One standard racking cane and food-grade siphon hose
- A double-bubble vintage styled airlock and rubber bung
- No-rinse brewing supply cleanser
- Organic: Cane Sugar, Ginger Root, Lemon Peel, Coriander, and Lime Peel
- Embroidered mesh brewing bag
(located inside the foil lined ingredients package)
- Safale US-05 brewing yeast
Makes up to one gallon of Ginger Beer with an ABV of 0 – 12%
|Dimensions||9.5 × 7 × 12.5 in|