DIY Ginger Beer Making Kit with Two Copper Mule Mugs
Impress your friends and family with homemade Moscow Mule cocktails crafted using your own home brewed alcoholic* Ginger Beer!
The DIY Ginger Beer Making Kit with copper mugs combines the fun of home brewing with mixology. This beautiful kit includes the basic brewing supplies to brew up to one gallon of Ginger Beer and two solid copper Moscow Mule copper mugs for enjoying a delicious cocktail with a friend when the brew is done.
*Instructions for making alcoholic or non-alcoholic Ginger Beer included.
Mule cocktail recipes are also included online.
|Categories:||DIY Home Brewing, Kits|
|Tags:||alcoholic, home brew kit, Moscow Mule|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The DIY Ginger Beer Making Kit Includes:
- A decorated, one gallon glass fermentation jug
- LCD adhesive brewing thermometer
- One standard racking cane and food-grade siphon hose
- A double-bubble vintage styled airlock and rubber bung
- No-rinse brewing supply cleanser
- Organic: Cane Sugar, Ginger Root, Lemon Peel, Coriander, and Lime Peel
- Embroidered mesh brewing bag
(located inside the foil lined ingredients package)
- Safale US-05 brewing yeast
- Two handcrafted, solid copper mule mugs
- Drinking game and coasters
- Makes up to one gallon of Ginger Beer with an ABV of 0 – 12%
|Dimensions||10 x 7 x 15 in|